subota, 29. studenoga 2014.

Creating My Final Contemporary Elizabethan Makeup Look

Since I decided to use gold in my final design because it is a royal colour, I tryed to create one more face chart with a gold and red lip... 

Products used:
Contouring + Eyeshadow: Bronzing Sun by Kryolan
Blush: 665 G by Kryolan
Lashes: black mascara (left) white mascara (right)
Eyeliner: Supracolor Gold by Kryolan
Eyebrows: Black Pepper + Supracolor Gold by Kryolan
Lips: Gold (top lip line) + 081 Supracolor 

 Face chart
(Nov 22nd 2014)

Purple Lips
While going through Rihannas photos, I noticed that purple is also a colour she loves to wear on her lips. Here are images of her wearing purple lipstick at the Paris Fashion Week (2009). 
Rihanna at Paris Fashion week
(2009)
(souce: http://www.omowrites.com/2009/10/02/trend-report-electric-purple-lips/ - found on Nov 22nd 2014)
I placed a purple lip chart over the red lips in the face chart above to see if it could work and what changes could I make to create a look with purple lips. 
Purple lips face chart
(Nov 22nd 2014)

This is the face chart that I created and took to our lesson where my partner practiced the look on me. 

Elizabethan elements: pale face, rosy cheeks
Contemporary elements: eyebrows and eye makeup, purple lips

Products used: 
Base: Alabaster (Kryolan) + Illamasqua Skin Base White + Loose Powder
Cheeks: 665 G + Youth Red (Blusher Palette by Kryolan)
Lips: Purple/Lila + Gold (Supracolor by Kryolan)
Eyebrows: Black Pepper (Kryolan) 
Eyes: 665 G + Gold ( in the inner corners) + dark brown mascara
                                
(Nov 22nd 2014)
When my partner, Greta, started doing my makeup in the lesson, I made two very little changes in the look. I decided to add some purple eyeshadow in the shade Shallot, by Kryolan, with Black Pepper on the eyebrows and went with gold only on the bottom lip, it was too much if I kept it on the top one too I think. 
And finally, I created my final look for my first timed assessment. It took me a long time but here is the final face chart that I gave to my partner and the look she created in that lesson. 

Products used: 
Base: Alabaster (Kryolan) + Illamasqua Skin Base White + Loose Powder
Cheeks: 665 G + Youth Red (Blusher Palette by Kryolan)
Lips: Purple/Lila + Gold (Supracolor by Kryolan)
Eyebrows: Shallot (Kryolan) 
Eyes: 665 G + Gold ( in the inner corners) + dark brown mascara
Final look face chart
(Nov 24th 2014)
Pracice look
(Nov 24th 2014)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar