nedjelja, 30. studenoga 2014.

Practice For The Final Assessment

My partner for this assessmet, Greta, gave me the face chart with her design and I tried to create her look on her. Her New Elizabethan is Lady Gaga, which I could see straight away when I saw the face chart..

Greta's Face Chart
Products used to create her look: 
Base: Make Up Forever Velvet Foundation + Primer + Loose powder (Illamasqua)
Contouring101 (Blusher Palette by Kryolan)
Eyebrows: 101 
Eyeliner: Black Pepper (Kryolan)
Cheeks: TO + Youth Red (Blusher Palette by Kryolan)
Lips: Gold (Supracolor)
Face Painting: Black + Gold (Supracolor) 
Final look
Model: Greta 
(Nov 17th 2014)
 Final look
Model: Greta 
(Nov 17th 2014)
The reason why I didn't finish the eye makeup is that I didn't have enough time. This look takes a lot of time to create and it was quite hard for me to do it in the time that we will be getting in out timed assessment. Greta told me she would make a few changes so that I can get the look done on time.
Kat's told me to try to apply the foundation on the lips before the Supracolor Gold, because the application would be easyer. Also she mentioned that I should use a thinner brush to draw the lines, but unfortunately the brush I used was the only one I had so I tryed to improvise. 

In Sue's lesson she gave me a new face chart with a complete different look. 
Greta's face chart 
Products used to create her look: 
Base: Make Up Forever Foundation + Primer + Loose powder (Illamasqua)
Eyebrows: Black Pepper (Kryolan)
Eyeliner: Gold (Supracolor by Kryolan) + white pencil (along the water line)
Eyeshadow: Fennel (Kryolan)
Cheeks: TO + Youth Red (Blusher Palette by Kryolan)
Lips: Gold (Supracolor) + Red Lipmix + Matte Mixing Medium (MAC) 
Top Lashes: Red (Supracolor) + False white lashes
Bottom Lashes: white mascara
Practice in Sue's lesson
(Nov 19th 2014)
This is a look that I was much more confident doing. The cheeks are something that I need to work on perfecting and making them even.

I did the same look in Sharon's lesson next week, day before the assessment. I didn't use the false lashes just because we have already used them once and I didn't want them to be ruined of full of glue in the timed assessment. 
Have to work more on the base and cheeks!

 Practice in Sharon's lesson 
(Nov 25th 2014)
Practice in Sharon's lesson 
(Nov 25th 2014)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar