srijeda, 3. prosinca 2014.

Final Assessment - In The Role Of The MUA + Peer Evaluation

This was my first timed assessment. I was nervous, but prepared. I had all the notes and products that I needed as well as the face chart. Each time I practiced this look I asked my partner, Greta, if it looks good, should I put more/less product etc. She wrote down all the notes so I know in what order to do the make up, and gave me the false lashes and foundation she wanted me to use. 

The assessment went well, I've done the look just on time. I am quite happy with the outcome. I've done art before, and don't have a lot of experience as a MUA, but I did my best. I could see straight after I took the photos the areas I need improve on. My base is blended into the hairline nicely. One eyebrow has more product than other one. Also, I need to work on my blush application. I think I've done a good with the eyes and the false lashes, but one lash is more red. I think I wouldn't spent as much time as I did on the lips if I used a lip pencil.

Greta was a really good partner and designer. She was always in the lessons, and we stayed in the studio to practice. Her face chart and notes were very clear and I think we were a great team. 



 Final look 

(Nov 26th 2014)
 Final look 

(Nov 26th 2014)


The face chart and list of products 

(Nov 26th 2014)
The notes
(Nov 26th 2014)

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar