srijeda, 3. prosinca 2014.

Final Assessment - In The Role Of The Designer + Peer Evaluation

I never knew you could actually use make up on paper. I found creating face charts very fun, but it takes me a while to create one. For this project I've made quite a few, and it took me a long time until I came up with the look that I loved. I was experimenting with different colours and shapes. My final design is a 'Queen Elizabeth meets Rihanna' inspired look. A quite simple design with purple lips and pale face.

I gave my face chart to my partner right after I've created it and she practiced a few times before the assessment. She has experience it make up and I don't think this was difficult for her at all. The only thing she might have struggled with was making the cheeks even and round. On day of the assessment she was fully prepared. She had the notes that I've given her, all the products that she needed and managed to complete the look on time. I like the final outcome and it is exactly how I wanted it to look. However, symmetry is something that she has still to work on, just like me.
 Side
Front

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar